More of Dr. Seckin Ulusoy’s rhinoplasty (nose job) results here.
Experience of surgeon and region is the essential factors for operation price
The prices of the surgery vary according to many factors; the main of these factors is the country where the surgery will be performed, the degree of the anatomical disorder, and the surgeon’s experience. The average rhinoplasty cost around the world may go as high as $15000, but Turkey offers such surgeries at a much lower cost. For example, Dr. Seckin Ulusoy’s rhinoplasty (nose job) operations cost on average just $3500 with the guarantee of having the nose you dream of.
The most crucial element in the variability of the price range in different countries depends on the production costs in that country. The fact that surgery can be performed at a lower price in a region does not mean that it will be wrong. Moreover, the surgeon’s experience may also increase logarithmically when the costs are more economical, and operations are more comfortable.
1. Which country or region is being done for surgery
2. First surgery or revision surgery
3. Quality of the hospital where the operation will be performed
4. Experience of nurses and teams other than surgeons
5. Open-Closed surgery and the technique used by the surgeon in these surgeries and the time allocated to this surgery
6. The most important factors affecting the price issue are the surgeon’s experience and the number of satisfied patients.
The price range depends on many other factors, mainly those listed above. My advice would be to identify 2-3 board-certified surgeons (especially if you search for more surgeons, which may adversely affect your decision-making), deal with nasal esthetics, and follow them in detail and make an appointment face to face. Ultimately listen to your inner voice.
Have a good home works for you and wish you good luck
Contact us for more information and free video consultation.